What are Community Groups?
- Community Groups are groups of people who meet together as part of the church to build each other up in our faith in the Gospel
- Community Groups are not a replacement of the church! They are an important part of the church
- Community Groups enable you to go deeper in your relationship with Jesus and with others
What goes on in a Community Group?
- Community Groups are where the rubber meets the road. In Community Groups you will go through all of life's ups and downs together, sharing in each other's failures and successes, sufferings and achievements
- Community Groups include several essential parts including the study of Scriptures, prayer, and fellowship
Why should you be part of a Community Group?
- Christ wants you to grow and Community Groups are one way that can happen. Being part of a community group doesn't guarantee growth, but it provides you with an opportunity to live out your faith with others who believe the Gospel
- You need brothers and sisters in Christ! God has designed you and I this way.
- Likewise, your brothers and sisters need you! It's a two-way street. You have something to offer this world. Your perspective, your gifts, your experiences, your friendship, and even just your presence are important to other people.